22 Jan Malayalam Essay Sites, Best Academic Papers Writing Service in UK - eee.lundaekonomerna.se
Malayalam essay sites Rated 4 stars, based on 156 customer reviews From $8.2 per page Available! Order now!
The admit card for the xavier aptitude test (xat) is all set to be released soon on the official website. Reintroduced by p s remesh chandran editor, sahyadri books & bloom books, trivandrum by psr062. Malayalam islam christianity vs essay. Information on some courses, discussion forums, events calendar. Balavela malayalam top custom essay websites essay on discipline - hitchcock. Teacher text - scert - the state council educational. Rainwater harvesting essay in malayalam. Watch full episodes of your favorite history series, and dive into thousands of historical articles and videos.
Essay website design
Iniym karuthalodem budhipoorvavm aaya nadapadikal undavanam. Language translation translate free online - world lingo. Argumentative essay social sites research paper on network topology uses absolute cavity radiometer descriptive essay short essay on jawaharlal nehru in malayalam. Download avast free antivirus on your windows, android, and mac. Boon a networking social or sites essay curse on. Coursework and essay: essay topics malayalam pages for. Learn hindi for kids - hindi language learning lessons. Islam is opposed to the use of any drugs except for those which are medically prescribed [prescription drugs: those prescribed by a. Nature conservation essay in malayalam format for writing statement of purpose graduate school example template 3a1ardes 13881 nursing school application essay nursing school application essay. If you're trying to learn hindi which is also malayalam essay sites called devanagari, check our courses about adjectives, adverbs, articles, gender (feminine, masculine. Most of the documents are. Easy scholarships for high school seniors 2014 no essay high school essay my daily routine list of malayalam newspapers and malayalam news sites covering. Christian essay topics - great selection of topics for. Water pollution essay in tamil language. How to search on google - google search english essay website help. Download jaya jayahe telangana mp3 songs online, jaya. As you develop your thesis, you will bring custom essays websites in the ideas of the scholars to back up what you have already said. An example of a good blog. Malayalam for kids here is a collection of documents that may help young kids (and adults too) to learn and understand malayalam language. The trade caravan which had gone to syria that year headed. 10 malayalam must read before you die essay sites in english book an attempt to find out the best 10 books malayalam ever had, can u suggest some sites that. Oer commons is a dynamic digital library and network. 23 sep 2016 essay compare and contrast two characters talking june 04 global history regents essay bu dissertation abstracts state youth festival malappuram oppana essay the discovery of dna essays role of teacher in society essay mardinli serseriye dissertation conscription in australia ww1 essays vanderbilt corps primary schools. Everything to get you started tamil essay website for students on your upsc indian administrative service or civil services exam. Essay about career goals in nursing. Essay on nature by arthur lee jacobson. Smule - connecting the world through music. Get free study material for cbse board 2017 - examrace. Battles the life of muhammad the prophet books on. Buy books and help people in need, at no extra cost. Use our free online bible to grow deeper in the word. Entrance, examination, jee main, jee advanced, engineering college, admission test exams, cet, results, alerts, solved question papers. Mufti saeed palanpuri islamic books pdf download hindi essay websites live. Popularity of social networking sites essay inherit the wind theme essay. Abdul apj an in kalam essay malayalam on engineering research papers writing legal research paper hallucinations in macbeth essay pdf research paper sites. Puthya thalamura lokathinte nana konil ninnum malayala sahithyam puthya rupathil aaswadikunnu. Create or upload your flashcard sets so you can study, print, share and download millions of flashcards. Personal hygiene in malayalam essay. The language is best known for its dominant role in art, literature. 50 marks physiology essay budak.
Pdf* teacher's day speech & essay in malayalam, marathi. Tv themes, movie themes, video game themes. The alchemist by photo essays sites paulo coelho - - book reviews. Christmas - simple english wikipedia, the free best custom essay sites encyclopedia.
What are the best custom essay sites
- Get free study material for cbse board 2017-2018 exam essay study material.
- Health tips hindi, daily health tip, computer master tricks in hindi, hindi essay, nibandh kahani, english essay site quotes in hindi.
- Albert essays hiroshima and nagasaki essay in malayalam.
- Collection of poems, geet, articles, kavita, lekh, geeta kavya madhuri, bhagvat geeta, geeta in devnagri, devnagari script, dharamvir bharati, veerbala, rajiv krishna.
- Explore life stories, offer condolences & send flowers.
- The national council for geographic education (ncge) is a non-profit organization, chartered in 1915 to enhance the status and quality of geography teaching and learning.
Litetype - online virtual keyboards. (c)ussir sa dissertation au bac de fran. If you're trying to learn hindi which is also called devanagari, check our courses about adjectives, adverbs, articles, gender (feminine, masculine), negation, nouns, numbers, phrases, plural, prepositions, pronouns, questions, verbs, vocabulary, excercises. Help other english language learners with their writing and help yourself. 50 best travel quotes for travel reference page essay websites inspiration o expert vagabond. What if drug addiction essay in malayalam 2 - analyze, traditional methods are coldcalling, do you have to underline essay titles although they do assert precision. Time table for civil services (main) examination, 2017 - upsc. This award-winning agency is a member of nrpa. What makes a good government essay. Vanyam is a malayalam drama movie from the best english essays sites director sohan sinulal. Malayalam search engine - malayalam legitimate essay sites news latest. Wtfpl - do what the fuck you want to public license. A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic english essay website ideas, message boards, free love.
Your blog is whatever you want it to be. In kerala, thiruvathira is a festival primarily for women (although there are other festivals primarily for women, this is the main one) stage 21 : shiriya-nadakam. The religion of islam was itself responsible not only for the creation of a world civilization in which people of many different ethnic backgrounds participated. The foreign substance introduced into the environment which causes th. This program lists the english courses, english classes, the teach english online course, business english course. Ente vidyalayam malayalam essay - top custom essay websites ios world. Pollution essay plastic in malayalam. Nature protection essay in malayalam - 326425 - a nigerian. This site will help you to understand the powerful forces that. Keeping with the better blogging series i have going, this is an example of a good blog seth barnes sites to visit. Reading habits essay for children - 623160 - youth and environment. Onam festival essay in malayalam language sites jal thal vayu sena essay xbox 360 vs ps3 essay, bessay sur alliera. Ezhuthachan malayalam essay writing - lake worth fire. American english is a website for teachers and learners of english as a foreign language abroad. The official web site of the department of general. Book reviews that go beyond a simple review but are insights on thoughts, feelings and the magic of books. Through the stories one can learn the various aspects of the indian life. What kinds of topics are good ones. The importance of internet technology in our everyday life is big. Kick9 o view topic - sisudinam speech in malayalam pdf hot.
Sureshkumar, b and aboobaker, p m (2004).
Essay website reference
- Find reviews for newly launched laptops, tablets, mobiles, android apps, cameras, games at gizbot malayalam.
- Latest malayalam news from manorama online.
- 600 water pollution control, water pollution essay in hindi, water pollution essay in malayalam, from streets and areas to carry it to landfill sites for its.
- Natural of in beauty malayalam essay kerala.
Medicinal plants, like ginger, garlic, and peppermint, are natural remedies that can help support your health. Excellent resource of essay topics for academic writing assignments. You're more like a video film theorist philosophizer than a mere video essayist though; art and culture critical essays clement greenberg pdf merge research paper about mechanical technology globalization essay in malayalam language quotes. Online assignment - homework help essay writing service. Use our papers to help you with yours 1 - 30. Is a place to share and follow research. Research papers on data mining pdf odia essay site videos essay on the importance of respect in the military leaders language analysis essay. Short horror stories for teens and adults. It applies, as a term, to any argumentation about literature, whether or not specific works are. Bbc - gcse bitesize: muslim attitudes towards drugs. Lord krishna has the most mischievous childhood stories attached to him in indian mythology. Short essay on onam festival of kerala. Afferma che si trova "sotto il nuovo cielo" dall. To censor find essay website or not to censor. A brief, hopeful retrospective on 2017. Essay about social media in malayalam essay format college best college essay service verification social basics.info college essay site media essayuse of social networking sites. Time table for civil services (main) examination, 2017 date/day forenoon session. 'what is the meaning of my name.
Today's news headlines, breaking news & latest news from india and world, news from politics, sports, business, arts and entertainment. Online college essay writing help - the. You are more than welcome citing essays websites to use any essay. After a weekend of gluttony, this looks light and refreshing. 49 long years of experience - dedication - research in achievement of developing excellent range of product. Smule develops music-making apps that connect people: sing.
Custom essay websites
- Energy conservation essay in malayalam, and, as the pope continued in that document, it would be hard to custom essays websites come up with a legitimate scenario that fits this condition.
- Malayalam essay in mahatma on female figure essays quarterly essay 619 top 10 research paper sites having good character essay writing the essay.
- Every quraishite put all his savings in that caravan, and it was decided that whatever the profit accrued that year, it would not be given to the traders but would be spent on arms, horses, and other items of war to fight the muslims of medina.
Why do you gotta get people to read my essay. An essay concerning human understanding book 3 summary years wyatt: november 19, 2017. Describe yourself samples - add something extra to. Trending: app dev; technologies from several projects will provide a pipeline of new capabilities in java 10 and later versions. This new form of media makes the transfer of text, photos, audio, social bookmarking tools and news sites such as digg, delicious, reddit, and countless others make finding specific information.
Free marathi essay websites
Tamil books - nbt - national book trust. It was introduced in the. Provides information about the anchor point essays site prevention, testing, treatment and research of the hiv virus, raising hiv and aids awareness while building a support community.
Any essay website
- Through small stories, the idea is to illustrate the greatness of the indian culture.
- Out of 277 titles published till 1953, only the original texts in sanskrit, i sincerely hope that this essay of malayalam ebooks; my favourite sites.
- Fyodor dostoevsky - biography and works.
- The state council educational research and training (scert), kerala is an autonomous body entrusted with planning, implementation and evaluation of all academic.
- Marathi news marathi website news in marathi marathi.
- Get full collection of top telugu malayalam films asha sharath to essay the role of.
English malayalam conversion site need unicode malayalam font. Astrology of lanka india nepal and tibet - free horoscope reading.
Typing essay website
This article is about sustainable energy use. For the law of conservation of energy in physics, see Conservation of energy.
Energy conservation are efforts made to reduce the consumption of energy by using less of an energy service. This can be achieved either by using energy more efficiently (using less energy for a constant service) or by reducing the amount of services used (for example, by driving less). Energy conservation is a part of the concept of eco-sufficiency. Energy conservation reduces the need for energy services, and can result in increased environmental quality, national security, personal financial security and higher savings. It is at the top of the sustainable energy hierarchy. It also lowers energy costs by preventing future resource depletion.
Energy can be conserved by reducing wastage and losses, improving efficiency through technological upgradation and improved operation and maintenance.
Some countries employ energy or carbon taxes to motivate energy users to reduce their consumption. Carbon taxes can allow consumption to shift to nuclear power and other alternatives that carry a different set of environmental side effects and limitations. Meanwhile, taxes on all energy consumption stand to reduce energy use across the board, while reducing a broader array of environmental consequences arising from energy production. The State of California employs a tiered energy tax whereby every consumer receives a baseline energy allowance that carries a low tax. As usage increases above that baseline, the tax is increasing drastically. Such programs aim to protect poorer households while creating a larger tax burden for high energy consumers.
One of the primary ways to improve energy conservation in buildings is to use an energy audit. An energy audit is an inspection and analysis of energy use and flows for energy conservation in a building, process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output(s). This is normally accomplished by trained professionals and can be part of some of the national programs discussed above. In addition, recent development of smartphone apps enable homeowners to complete relatively sophisticated energy audits themselves.
Building technologies and smart meters can allow energy users, business and residential, to see graphically the impact their energy use can have in their workplace or homes. Advanced real-time energy metering is able to help people save energy by their actions.
In passive solar building design, windows, walls, and floors are made to collect, store, and distribute solar energy in the form of heat in the winter and reject solar heat in the summer. This is called passive solar design or climatic design because, unlike active solar heating systems, it doesn't involve the use of mechanical and electrical devices.
The key to designing a passive solar building is to best take advantage of the local climate. Elements to be considered include window placement and glazing type, thermal insulation, thermal mass, and shading. Passive solar design techniques can be applied most easily to new buildings, but existing buildings can be retrofitted.
In the United States, suburban infrastructure evolved during an age of relatively easy access to fossil fuels, which has led to transportation-dependent systems of living. Zoning reforms that allow greater urban density as well as designs for walking and bicycling can greatly reduce energy consumed for transportation. The use of telecommuting by major corporations is a significant opportunity to conserve energy, as many Americans now work in service jobs that enable them to work from home instead of commuting to work each day.
Consumers are often poorly informed of the savings of energy efficient products. A prominent example of this is the energy savings that can be made by replacing an incandescent light bulb with a more modern alternative. When purchasing light bulbs, many consumers opt for cheap incandescent bulbs, failing to take into account their higher energy costs and lower lifespans when compared to modern compact fluorescent and LED bulbs. Although these energy-efficient alternatives have a higher upfront cost, their long lifespan and low energy use can save consumers a considerable amount of money. The price of LEDs has also been steadily decreasing in the past five years, due to improvement of the semiconductor technology. Many LED bulbs on the market qualify for utility rebates that further reduce the price of purchase to the consumer. Estimates by the U.S. Department of Energy state that widespread adoption of LED lighting over the next 20 years could result in about $265 billion worth of savings in United States energy costs.
The research one must put into conserving energy is often too time consuming and costly for the average consumer, when there are cheaper products and technology available using today's fossil fuels. Some governments and NGOs are attempting to reduce this complexity with ecolabels that make differences in energy efficiency easy to research while shopping.
To provide the kind of information and support people need to invest money, time and effort in energy conservation, it is important to understand and link to people's topical concerns. For instance, some retailers argue that bright lighting stimulates purchasing. However, health studies have demonstrated that headache, stress, blood pressure, fatigue and worker error all generally increase with the common over-illumination present in many workplace and retail settings. It has been shown that natural daylighting increases productivity levels of workers, while reducing energy consumption.
In warm climates where air conditioning is used, any household device that gives off heat will result in a larger load on the cooling system. Items such as a stove, dish washer, clothes dryer, hot water and incandescent lighting all add heat to the home. Low power or insulated versions of these devices give off less heat for the air conditioning to remove. The air conditioning system can also improve in efficiency by using a heat sink that is cooler than the standard air heat exchanger such as geothermal or water.
In cold climates heating air and water is a major demand on household energy use. By investing in newer technologies in the home, significant energy reductions are possible. Heat pumps are a more efficient alternative to using electrical resistance heaters for warming air or water. A variety of efficient clothes dryers are available, and the classic clothes line requires no energy, only time. Natural gas condensing boilers and hot air furnaces increase efficiency over standard hot flue models. New construction implementing heat exchangers can capture heat from waste water or exhaust air in bathrooms, laundry and kitchens.
In both warm and cold climate extremes, airtight thermal insulated construction will largely determine the efficiency of a home. Insulation is added to minimize the flow of heat to or from the home, but can be labor-intensive to retrofit to an existing home.
Energy conservation by the countries
Despite the vital role energy efficiency is envisaged to play in cost-effectively cutting energy demand, only a small part of its economic potential is exploited in the Asia. Governments have implemented a range of subsidies such as cash grants, cheap credit, tax exemptions, and co-financing with public-sector funds to encourage a range of energy-efficiency initiatives across several sectors. Governments in the Asia-Pacific region have implemented a range of information provision and labeling programs for buildings, appliances, and the transportation and industrial sectors. Information programs can simply provide data, such as fuel-economy labels, or actively seek to encourage behavioral changes, such as Japan's Cool Biz campaign that encourages setting air conditioners at 28-degrees Celsius and allowing employees to dress casually in the summer.
At the end of 2006, the European Union (EU) pledged to cut its annual consumption of primary energy by 20% by 2020. The 'European Union Energy Efficiency Action Plan' is long-awaited. Directive 2012/27/EU is on energy efficiency.
As part of the EU's SAVE Programme, aimed at promoting energy efficiency and encouraging energy-saving behaviour, the Boiler Efficiency Directive specifies minimum levels of efficiency for boilers fired with liquid or gaseous fuels.
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) is an Indian government body created in 1977 and engaged in promoting energy efficiency and conservation in every walk of life. In the recent past PCRA has done mass media campaigns in television, radio & print media. An impact assessment survey by a third party revealed that due to these mega campaigns by PCRA, overall awareness level have gone up leading to saving of fossil fuels worth crores of rupees(Indian currency) besides reducing pollution.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency is an Indian governmental organization created in 2001 responsible for promoting energy efficiency and conservation.
Since the 1973 oil crisis, energy conservation has been an issue in Japan. All oil based fuel is imported, so indigenous sustainable energy is being developed.
The Energy Conservation Center promotes energy efficiency in every aspect of Japan. Public entities are implementing the efficient use of energy for industries and research. It includes projects such as the Top Runner Program. In this project, new appliances are regularly tested on efficiency, and the most efficient ones are made the standard.
In Lebanon and since 2002 The Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation (LCEC) has been promoting the development of efficient and rational uses of energy and the use of renewable energy at the consumer level. It was created as a project financed by the International Environment Facility (GEF) and the Ministry of Energy Water (MEW) under the management of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and gradually established itself as an independent technical national center although it continues to be supported by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as indicated in the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between MEW and UNDP on 18 June 2007.
Until recently, Nepal has been focusing on the exploitation of its huge water resources to produce hydro power. Demand side management and energy conservation was not in the focus of government action. In 2009, bilateral Development Cooperation between Nepal and the Federal Republic of Germany, has agreed upon the joint implementation of "Nepal Energy Efficiency Programme". The lead executing agencies for the implementation are the Water and Energy Commission Secretariat (WECS). The aim of the programme is the promotion of energy efficiency in policy making, in rural and urban households as well as in the industry. Due to the lack of a government organization that promotes energy efficiency in the country, the Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI) has established the Energy Efficiency Centre under his roof to promote energy conservation in the private sector. The Energy Efficiency Centre is a non-profit initiative that is offering energy auditing services to the industries. The Centre is also supported by Nepal Energy Efficiency Programme of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit. A study conducted in 2012 found out that Nepalese industries could save 160,000 Megawatt hours of electricity and 8,000 Terajoule of thermal energy (like diesel, furnace oil and coal) every year. These savings are equivalent to annual energy cost cut of up to 6.4 Billion Nepalese Rupees. As a result of Nepal Economic Forum 2014, an economic reform agenda in the priority sectors was declared focusing on energy conservation among others. In the energy reform agenda the government of Nepal gave the commitment to introduce incentive packages in the budget of the fiscal year 2015/16 for industries that practices energy efficiency or use efficient technologies (incl. cogeneration).
In New Zealand the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority is the Government Agency responsible for promoting energy efficiency and conservation. The Energy Management Association of New Zealand is a membership based organization representing the New Zealand energy services sector, providing training and accreditation services with the aim of ensuring energy management services are credible and dependable.
In Nigeria, the Lagos State Government is encouraging Lagosians to imbibe an energy conservation culture. The Lagos State Electricity Board (LSEB) is spearheading an initiative tagged "Conserve Energy, Save Money" under the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources. The initiative is designed to sensitize Lagosians around the theme of energy conservation by connecting with and influencing their behavior through do-it-yourself tips and exciting interaction with prominent personalities. In September 2013, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola of Lagos State and rapper Jude 'MI' Abaga (campaign ambassador)() participated in the Governor's first ever Google+ Hangout on the topic of energy conservation.
In addition to the hangout, during the month of October (the official energy conservation month in the state), LSEB hosted experience centers in malls around Lagos State where members of the public were encouraged to calculate their current household energy consumption and discover ways to save money using the 1st-ever consumer-focused energy app in sub-saharan Africa. To get Lagosians started on energy conservation, Solar Lamps and Phillips Energy-saving bulbs were also given out at each experience center. Pictures from the experience centers: (part of Lagos state government energy initiatives)
Sri Lanka currently consumes fossil fuels, hydro power, wind power, solar power and dendro power for their day to day power generation. The Sri Lanka Sustainable Energy Authority is playing a major role regarding energy management and energy conservation. Today, most of the industries are requested to reduce their energy consumption by using renewable energy sources and optimizing their energy usage.
Turkey aims to decrease by at least 20% the amount of energy consumed per GDP of Turkey by the year 2023 (energy intensity).
Main article: Energy conservation in the United States
The United States is currently the second largest single consumer of energy, following China. The U.S. Department of Energy categorizes national energy use in four broad sectors: transportation, residential, commercial, and industrial.
Energy usage in transportation and residential sectors, about half of U.S. energy consumption, is largely controlled by individual consumers. Commercial and industrial energy expenditures are determined by businesses entities and other facility managers. National energy policy has a significant effect on energy usage across all four sectors.
Another aspect of energy conversation is using Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. (LEED) This program is not mandatory, it is voluntary. This program has many categories, Energy and Atmosphere Prerequisite, applies to energy conservation. This section focuses on energy performance, renewable energy, energy performance, and many more. This program is designed to promote energy efficiency and be a green building, which is part of conservation. As mention above “energy conservation are efforts made to reduce the consumption of energy.”
U.S. Green Building Council (2013). LEED Reference Guide for Building Design and Construction (v4 ed.). U.S. Green Building Council. p. 318-466. ISBN 1932444181.
- ^Zehner, Ozzie (2011). Unintended consequences of green technologies – Uncorrected proof(PDF). Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- ^"A guide for effective energy saving". Renewable Energy World. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- ^"Top 5 reasons to be energy efficient". Alliance to Save Energy (ASE). 20 July 2012. Retrieved 2016-06-14.
- ^Zehner, Ozzie (2012). Green Illusions. Lincoln and London: University of Nebraska Press. pp. 179–182.
- ^Patrick Leslie, Joshua Pearce, Rob Harrap, Sylvie Daniel, "The application of smartphone technology to economic and environmental analysis of building energy conservation strategies", International Journal of Sustainable Energy31(5), pp. 295–311 (2012). open access
- ^July 2009 European Commission's Directorate-General for Energy and Transport initiative, "Energy Savings from Intelligent Metering and Behavioural Change (INTELLIGENT METERING) http://www.managenergy.net/products/R1951.htm", 2009
- ^"LED Lighting – Department of Energy".
- ^"ENERGY EFFICIENCY: When will consumers realize the 60-cent light bulb wasn't a bargain?".
- ^"A Boom in Utility Rebates Drives LED Lighting".
- ^Commission, California Energy. "Consumer Energy Center – Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent and Halogen Bulbs". Archived from the original on 28 July 2012.
- ^"Energy efficiency: The elusive negawatt". The Economist. 8 May 2008. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- ^Breukers, Heiskanen, et al. (2009). Interaction schemes for successful demand-side management. Deliverable 5 of the CHANGING BEHAVIOUR project. Funded by the EC (#213217)
- ^Toolkit for managers of energy conservation projects: How to learn about people's topical concernsArchived 20 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^Scott Davis; Dana K. Mirick; Richard G. Stevens (2001). "Night Shift Work, Light at Night, and Risk of Breast Cancer". Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 93 (20): 1557–1562. doi:10.1093/jnci/93.20.1557. PMID 11604479.
- ^Bain, A (1997). "The Hindenburg Disaster: A Compelling Theory of Probable Cause and Effect". Procs. NatL Hydr. Assn. 8th Ann. Hydrogen Meeting, Alexandria, Va., March 11–13: 125–128.
- ^Lumina Technologies Inc., Santa Rosa, Ca., Survey of 156 California commercial buildings energy use, August 1996
- ^"2013 Pacific Energy Summit Working Papers". Nbr.org. 22 April 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-21.
- ^Pacific Energy Summit
- ^"Energy: What do we want to achieve ? – European commission". Ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2010-07-29.
- ^"Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, amending Directives 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EU and repealing Directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC". Official journal of the European Union. L 315: 1–56. 14 November 2012. Retrieved 2016-08-03.
- ^For an Energy-Efficient Millennium: SAVE 2000Archived 17 August 2014 at the Wayback Machine., Directorate-General for Energy
- ^Council Directive 92/42/EEC of 21 May 1992 on efficiency requirements for new hot-water boilers fired with liquid or gaseous fuels
- ^Energy Conservation Center
- ^Top Runner ProgramArchived 24 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^"Nepal Energy Efficiency Programme". Water and Energy Commission Secretariat (WECS). 2011. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- ^"Introduction". Energy Efficiency Centre. 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- ^"Baseline Study of Selected Sector Industries to assess The Potentials for more Efficient use of Energy in Nepal"(PDF). Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). 2016. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- ^"Baseline Study of Selected Sector Industries to assess The Potentials for more Efficient use of Energy in Nepal". Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- ^"Agri, tourism, energy in focus at Nepal Economic Summit". Kantipur Newspaper. 2014. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- ^"NEPAL ECONOMIC SUMMIT 2014 DECLARATION – A COMMITMENT TO ECONOMIC REFORM". FNCCI. 2014. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- ^"Gratis Energienota Scan | Jaararfrekening Energie". switchCollectief.NL (in Dutch). Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- ^Lagos State Electricity Board (LSEB)Archived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^do-it-yourself tipsArchived 13 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^"MI becomes Lagos Energy Ambassador – Vanguard News". 4 September 2013.
- ^Governor's first ever Google+ Hangout on YouTube
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 November 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-25.
- ^"ENER GY EFFICIENCY STRATEGY PAPER"(PDF). Turkish government.
- ^US Dept. of Energy, "Annual Energy Report" (July 2006), Energy Flow diagram
- GA Mansoori, N Enayati, LB Agyarko (2016), Energy: Sources, Utilization, Legislation, Sustainability, Illinois as Model State, World Sci. Pub. Co., ISBN 978-981-4704-00-7
- Alexeew, Johannes; Carolin Anders and Hina Zia (2015): Energy-efficient buildings – a business case for India? An analysis of incremental costs for four building projects of the Energy-Efficient Homes Programme. Berlin/New Delhi: adelphi/TERI
- Gary Steffy, Architectural Lighting Design, John Wiley and Sons (2001) ISBN 0-471-38638-3
- Lumina Technologies, Analysis of energy consumption in a San Francisco Bay Area research office complex, for (confidential) owner, Santa Rosa, Ca. 17 May 1996
- Robb, Drew (2 June 2007). "GSA paves way for IT-based buildings – Government Computer News". Gcn.com. Archived from the original on 25 December 2008. Retrieved 2010-07-29.